1.WE BELIEVE... The scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
2.WE BELIEVE... There is only One True God revealed in three persons...Father, Son,and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
3.WE BELIEVE... In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's son Jesus was both human and divine.
4.WE BELIEVE... Though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
5. WE BELIEVE... Salvation is for Every Person through repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ.
6. WE BELIEVE... And practice two ordinances (1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
7. WE BELIEVE... The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
8. WE BELIEVE... The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is Speaking in Tongues, as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
9. WE BELIEVE... Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
10. WE BELIEVE... the Church is the Body of Christ and it's mission is to evangelize to the lost worship as one body, be built in the image of Jesus and demonstrate God's love and compassion.
11. WE BELIEVE... A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church.
12. WE BELIEVE... Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today and is provided for in Christ's atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins).
13. WE BELIEVE... In The Blessed Hope When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth (the second coming).
14. WE BELIEVE... In The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years.
15. WE BELIEVE... A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
16.WE BELIEVE... And look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him.
These are tenets of faith that all Assemblies of God churches adhere to. To read more with supporting scriptures read the full Assemblies of God Statement of Fundamental Truths.